American Society for Quality (ASQ) World Conference for Quality Improvement (WCQI) Career Fair
Save the Date!
Tuesday, May 22 , 2012
The American Society for Quality (ASQ) World Conference for Quality Improvement (WCQI) Career Fair
Anaheim Convention Center Exhibit Hall
Employer Program (invitation only): Producing Results through an Engaged Workforce-industry panelists will share productivity tools to effectively engage multi-generational workforce
Host/Moderator: Rosemarie Christopher, President & CEO MEIRxRS
- Cloud Computing-Steve Philpott, Chief Information Officer, Amylin Corporation
- Virtual Workforce-Chris Sugai, President, Niner Bikes
- Career Training and Development-Art Tyre, DVP Quality & Compliance, AMO/Abbott
- Performance Management-Gary Urban, Executive Director of Operations, Rx Research Services CRO
- Customer Excellence, Mary Niven, Executive Vice President, Disney California Adventure
- Employee Engagement, Rob Bryant, Vice President of Quality, Computer Science Corporation
Mock Trial Deposition Luncheon-litigation team from Shook, Hardy & Bacon, led by Paul La Scala, Partner, will skillfully demonstrate how to properly prepare your documentation for compliance to standards and regulations.
Host/Moderator: Kellie Moore, General Counsel, MEIRxRS
Job Seeker Program: The “Right Fit” Job-find your best job ever! Bret Pfost, Senior Safety Manager, Disneyland Resort, will share the importance of not just having the right skills for the job, but the right “everything else” that employers look for when hiring their next employee.
Host/Moderator: Rosemarie Christopher, President & CEO, MEIRxRS
MEIRxRS will be giving away FREE DISCUS work personality profiles ($37 value) up to 100 Career Fair attendees who pre-register to this session.