Producing Results through an Engaged Workforce
According to Gallup Polls, today’s organizations consist of 29% actively engaged workforce, where employees have a higher level of performance and productivity that result in greater customer satisfaction and profitability for the organization. The remaining 71% of the workforce are disengaged and dissatisfied, costing organizations an annual loss of $350 billion dollars in productivity and revenue.
Management can change the engagement level of their workforce and improve productivity. Register now* to join us on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at the American Society for Quality (ASQ) World Conference for Quality Improvement (WCQI) Career Fair at the Anaheim Convention Center Exhibit Hall.
9:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Producing Results through an Engaged Workforce-industry panelists will share productivity tools to effectively engage the multi-generational workforce
Host/Moderator: Rosemarie Christopher, President & CEO MEIRxRS
• Cloud Computing-Steve Philpott, Chief Information Officer, Amylin Corporation
• Virtual Workforce-Chris Sugai, President, Niner Bikes
• Career Training and Development-Art Tyre, DVP Quality & Compliance, AMO/Abbott
• Performance Management-Gary Urban, Executive Director of Operations, Rx Research Services CRO
• Customer Excellence, Mary Niven, Executive Vice President, Disney California Adventure
• Employee Engagement, Rob Bryant, Vice President of Quality, Computer Science Corporation
*Priority seating is reserved to executive/management level professionals only. Register at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2945254335.