Five Tips for Assessing Your Next Employer
Five tips for assessing your next employer to insure you will be a success in your new position.
How do you know if your next employer will be a good place to work? Use these tips to insure your next job is a step in the right direction.
Your investigation should attempt to uncover one of these pitfalls:
- High turnover
- Poor ethics
- No Resources
- Bad culture
Read the full article by MEIRxRS on ASQ.org
- Search LinkedIn for past employees & look at how many stayed for a long time and were promoted.
- Use InMail to ask for informational interviews from past employees.
- Read the corporate financials on Google Finance or Yahoo Finance.
- Read Reviews such as Yelp, Google and Better Business Bureau to see if customers are happy.
- Look for government actions such as investigations, audits, recalls, warnings, and consent decrees.
A more detailed report is now available for download at Investigate Employers: A Guide for Candidates
If you’re a CEO, CFO or board member, investigate your own organization. As the game of talent acquisition heats up, you don’t want to be left on the sidelines. Or contact us and request an assessment.