Director Account Management – Southern California
The Director Account Management will help establish pharmacies in clinics.
· BS/MS/Doctorate, Pharmacy, plus 5 years Managed Care and Account Management experience.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively with C-level management, and clinical management
Director of Account Management is to lead and manage an account management team that will maintain and augment new and on-going lines-of-business and provide excellent customer service to all strategic customers. Successful candidate is tasked to work closely with key accounts, the respective account managers and staff to promote and enhance relationships, formulate and deliver reports, respond and manage customer inquiries, manage and increase sales along withdeveloping new leads for sales.
Director Account Management Responsibilities:
· Manage a team of clinical and non-clinical account management personnel
· Acquire knowledge of Company’s key products to train and develop the account management team w
· Maintain relationships with key customers
· Work with various departments to formulate and deliver quarterly and annual client reports and periodic customer meetings with key customers.
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Forecast and track key account metrics
· Analyze client reports and develop strategies to increase sales and strengthen client relationships
· Maintain customer profile of key customers and to assist sales when opportunities exist for referrals.
· Attend weekly meetings to maintain open communication with the team and managers.
· Identify opportunities to increase sales through marketing and/or client strategies
· Implement and develop strategies to further strengthen and position products to increase sales