Commercial Development Director / Sales (East Coast, West Coast, Europe)
The Commercial Development Director will set a road map for the sales team. The client is a Contract Manufacturer that provides bulk drug formulation and manufacturing. They also provide primary and secondary packaging capabilities for solid dose drugs. Their technologies include granulation, coating, blending, encapsulation, compression and drying of tablets and capsules.
- Bachelor’s Degree Science/Business
- Five plus years of selling in the Contract Manufacturing market
- Operational Experience
- Create and execute a 12-month plan
- Prospect for potential new clients.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.