VP Clinical Affairs needed in Los Angeles, CA
VP Clinical Affairs needed to develop and implement clinical studies and molecular diagnostics validation strategy. The VP will coordinate the efforts of internal and external resources to ensure fast patient recruitment, trial site selection, trial plan optimization, and execution of trials with a focus on data quality. The candidate must be hands-on.
- An understanding of immunology and blood based disease identification.
- Masters, PhD or MD degree in related field.
- 10+ years of experience in molecular diagnostics product development development.
- five years of hands-on managerial experience running clinical trials from inception to completion.
- Experience with IDE Trials.
- Previous clinical trial site management experience.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (CGP)
Contact Emily/Submit Your Resume