CTA – Clinical Trials Associate Apprenticeships
Clinical Trials Associate Apprenticeships are designed to help employers bring on new staff such as military veterans, students/recent graduates, mothers or fathers returning to the workforce or individuals coming off disability. It is a 12-24 month program that includes the apprentice earning two industry (e.g. SOCRA, RAPS, ASQ) certifications. Apprentices may be a military veteran, student, mother returning to the workforce or an individual coming off disability.
Our apprentice program provides on the job training.
Earn while you learn in these areas:
- Clinical Trials Associate
This program is an 18-24 month apprenticeship designed to train for a career as a clinical trial assistant within the scientific products industry this includes practical, on site instruction at a host company in areas such as clinical trial team support, collection of essential clinical trial documentation, maintenance and filing during a clinical study, assistance in the operational and logistical aspects of clinical trials. Complementary topics such as clinical trial oversight and support, trial master file oversight and support, laboratory and medical terminology, industry regulatory guidances and a recognized industry certification.
Each apprenticeship opportunity includes a certification upon completion.
This 18-24 Month apprenticeship includes the goal of becoming an employee upon completion of program.
Clinical Trials Associate Apprentice Responsibilities
- Assists clinical trial leader or may act as clinical trial leader in the management of individual clinical trials.
- Under the direction of the clinical trial leader or clinical research manager, conducts day-to-day activities including protocol writing, trial administration, report writing and interactions with other line units in support of clinical trials.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of process,
- Contributes in preparing clinical trial protocol summaries and clinical trial protocols.
- Contributes in preparation and implementation of project specific training programs and training materials for internal and external staff.
- Contributes in monitoring safety, eligibility, enrollment and data consistency.
- Contributes in preparing draft clinical trial reports and draft summaries.
- Clinical Trial Oversight/Support
- Clinical Trial Protocol
- Trial Master File (TMF) maintenance and reconciliation
- Clinical Trial Site Support
- Investigational Product Management/Support
- Laboratory and Medical Terminology
- Investigator Meetings Preparation (2/yr)
If you are interested in a career in Clinical Research then read more about the Clinical Trials Associate Apprenticeship position, contact a talent manager or visit the Hot Jobs Section for all positions.
Host an Apprentice
If you are interested in hosting an apprentice for the duration of the one to two year apprenticeship, please contact us now. We will set up a call to determine your eligibility and answer all your questions.