GCP Auditors provide third-party verification that good clinical practices (GCP) are followed. GCP is an international quality standard that is provided by International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) to ensure that safe, effective, and high-quality medicines are developed and registered in the most resource-efficient manner. GCP guidelines include protection of human rights for the subjects and volunteers in a clinical trial.
Good clinical practices, along with good agricultural practices, good laboratory practices and good manufacturing practices, are overseen by regulatory agencies in order to protect the health and well-being of consumers.
GCP Auditors will:
Provide audits anywhere in the world. We will identify the right auditor that is closest to the site to be audited to keep your expenses low. We can offer scheduled audits or surprise audits. We can provide the following types of GCP Audits
- Clinical Research Organization (CRO) GCP Audits
- Investigator/Study Site GCP Audits
- Vendor GCP Audits
- Institutional Review Board GCP Audits
- GCP Inspection Readiness
- GCP Audits of Phase I Units
Six reasons to use our Certified GCP Auditors
- Our staff members are member leaders in ASQ, giving us a deep understanding of quality and auditing.
- GCP Auditors provide third-party verification to insure compliance with regulatory bodies around the world.
- GCP Auditors insure your trials will be completed on time and right the first time and avoids warning letters and the resultant bad publicity.
- We promote ethos, dedication and ethical behavior across industries. Only by maintaining ethical behavior will an auditor deliver true value for the client.
- Your GCP auditors will have years of experience training, consulting and auditing diverse companies in your industry.
- You will receive a successful, satisfying outcome. Throughout the process, you will have direct access to our CEO to address your concerns.
Get a Quote for Certified GCP Auditors