March 2nd, 2017
Clinical Operation Manager Needed, Remote / Work from Home
Clinical Operation Manager needed by our client to co-ordinate clinical study design and implementation at a program and functional level according to Good clinical practice (GCP).
Clinical Operation Manager Qualifications
- Position requires a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree and at least 5 years of clinical study management experience, including at least 2 years of phase III study management experience (7 years of clinical management experience for Sr. Manager or graduate level education with at least 3 years of clinical study management experience) in clinical research within a pharmaceutical or biotech environment or relevant CRO experience.
- Experience working in therapeutic areas in ophthalmology will be a plus.
- Good understanding of clinical study implementation process.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%, as necessary, consistent with study or functional needs.
Read the rest of this entry »
January 28th, 2017
VP Clinical Development – Rare and Orphan Diseases
VP Clinical Development for a small clinical-stage pharma company in Los Angeles San Fernando Valley. Candidate needs to have a MD, be experienced in rare and orphan disease studies and have significant experience clinical trials.
- M.D. or D.O. with specialty training, preferably CNS diseases
- 10 -15 years of progressive experience through all the phases of drug development would be ideal
- Management of clinical trials (Phases 1 – 3)
- Experience in orphan and rare diseases, pediatrics and/or neurology preferred
Read the rest of this entry »
January 24th, 2017
VP Genomic Research, Los Angeles CA
VP Genomic Research needed to manage operational and logistical tasks of genomic test development to ensure efficient execution of studies for molecular diagnostic products within established budgets and timelines, ensuring all activities occur in compliance with the appropriate regulations. The candidate will be responsible for designing the test development process, directing a team of molecular biologist, computational biologists, and clinical scientists. Read the rest of this entry »
January 21st, 2017
VP Clinical Affairs needed in Los Angeles, CA
VP Clinical Affairs needed to develop and implement clinical studies and molecular diagnostics validation strategy. The VP will coordinate the efforts of internal and external resources to ensure fast patient recruitment, trial site selection, trial plan optimization, and execution of trials with a focus on data quality. The candidate must be Read the rest of this entry »
July 12th, 2016
Clinical Research Services
Clinical Research Services help optimize your development timelines, whether your company is developing a biologic, drug or medical device. We offer a range of services to help you achieve your objectives.
We have separate legal entities (staffing, recruiting and CRO). Each helps you solve your Read the rest of this entry »
March 11th, 2016
Clinical Project Manager (Part-Time Contract ) – Philadelphia, PA
A Clinical Project Manager (part time contract) is needed for a Contract Research Organization (CRO) to work in their office in the Philadelphia area. This position will report directly to the Chief Medical Officer and includes responsibility for coordinating and managing all aspects of clinical study activities to maintain regulatory compliance and meet company timelines and goals for the clinical development program. Looking for Read the rest of this entry »
January 20th, 2016
Clinical Studies Manager – Austin, TX
Clinical Studies Manager plays a major role in coordinating clinical studies, from qualification of clinical study sites through monitoring of clinical study activities and completion of Read the rest of this entry »
September 8th, 2015
Sample Clinical Trial Manager Timeline
Sr. Clinical Planning Manager
Large Pharma Client Needs Your Clinical Trial Expertise!
A Clinical Planning Manager, capable of handling 12 teams with 25 members each of both internal and external members, is urgently needed by our client. You will use your 8 + years of industry experience to proactively identify potential pitfalls and steer the team around them. You will Read the rest of this entry »
July 22nd, 2014
Oncology Research Nurses (Contract/Perm)
Immediate need for experienced Oncology Research Nurses to work at a large clinical trial site in Los Angeles.
1) One Nurse is needed to fulfill a 3-4 month contract
2) Second Nurse is needed as a full-time direct hire Read the rest of this entry »
May 15th, 2013
Business Development Professional, Los Angeles CA
Qualified candidate should have a measure of success in building clinical trials services
• Establish new accounts
• Coordinate with Site Director to assure alignment between sales and execution of clinical trials
• Develop strategic alliances with large accounts
• Collaborate with CEO and Site Director to develop plans to expand into new therapeutic areas
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field and at least five years related experience
• Clinical Research Organization experience preferred OR
• Relevant sales of Clinical Research Services
May 8th, 2013
Clinical/Regulatory Medical Writer, Los Angeles CA
This position is for a medical writer with clinical and regulatory writing experience (not preclinical) and will be based at Headquarters in the Los Angeles area (not home-based). Write clinical study reports, data summary reports, publications and promotional materials.
May 8th, 2013
Sr. Biostatistician, Los Angeles CA
This position oversees statistical aspects of assigned projects and provides support in study design, statistical analysis, and reporting of data. Plans, organizes, coordinates, and reviews activities of biostatistics activities. Read the rest of this entry »