April 2nd, 2012

Producing Results through an Engaged Workforce

According to Gallup Polls, today’s organizations consist of 29% actively engaged workforce, where employees have a higher level of performance and productivity that result in greater customer satisfaction and profitability for the organization. The remaining 71% of the workforce are disengaged and dissatisfied, costing organizations an annual loss of $350 billion dollars in productivity and revenue.

Management can change the engagement level of their workforce and improve productivity. Register now* to join us on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at the American Society for Quality (ASQ) World Conference for Quality Improvement (WCQI) Career Fair at the Anaheim Convention Center Exhibit Hall.

9:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Producing Results through an Engaged Workforce-industry panelists will share productivity tools to effectively engage the multi-generational workforce
Host/Moderator: Rosemarie Christopher, President & CEO MEIRxRS
Cloud Computing-Steve Philpott, Chief Information Officer, Amylin Corporation
Virtual Workforce-Chris Sugai, President, Niner Bikes
Career Training and Development-Art Tyre, DVP Quality & Compliance, AMO/Abbott
Performance Management-Gary Urban, Executive Director of Operations, Rx Research Services CRO
Customer Excellence, Mary Niven, Executive Vice President, Disney California Adventure
Employee Engagement, Rob Bryant, Vice President of Quality, Computer Science Corporation

*Priority seating is reserved to executive/management level professionals only. Register at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2945254335.