Medical Affairs Staffing
Medical affairs staffing positions include a growing list of new tasks, such as health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), drug safety and pharmacovigilance. Successful Medical Affairs professionals need the right blend of scientific, informational, communications and interpersonal skills. We can identify top liaisons, writers and communications specialists to:
- Provide critical scientific support for late-stage development
- Facilitate post-market communications for approved drugs and devices
- Work seamlessly with your marketing team, providing essential technical support to both internal and external customers
Key questions we will help you answer
- What is the ideal medical affairs organizational structure to encompass both traditional departments and new responsibilities, such as health economics and drug safety?
- How many FTEs does my company need to establish an efficient medical affairs group?
- What should the medical affairs budget be, and how should it be allocated?
- How are changing regulations affecting medical affairs teams?
- What aspects of the medical affairs structure encourage better cross-functional communication?
With the Medical Affairs team, clients can expect highly skilled candidates throughout all therapeutic areas, while candidates are matched with high-level opportunities that will advance their career.
Our Medical Affairs team has a proven track record in delivering what you need in the time frame needed. Whether you need to identify and develop an entire team from scratch or recruit one person to complete your team, we have the resources, network and knowledge to be successful. We offer direct hire, contract and retained services that are scalable to your organization.
You Are Covered
We have processes to keep you out of trouble. We cover taxes and workers compensation. We also insure each contract worker for errors, omissions and even fraud. We handle bi-weekly reporting and monitor their progress toward achieving your business goals.
Contract workers are paid bi-weekly. We offer each a full range of benefits including healthcare, vision, and dental. This helps insure they see their project through to the end.
Medical Affairs Staffing positions
As a leader in recruiting for Medical Affairs, we have successfully worked with clients in the following areas:
- Medical Directors
- Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Medical Science Liaisons
- Medical Care Liaisons
- Scientific and Medical Writers
- Medical Education
- Medical Communications/Information Professionals
- Medical Affairs Sales Trainers
Talk to someone about Medical Affairs Staffing
Contact us today to schedule a time and discuss your company’s specific needs.