Biostatistics Apprenticeships help employers to reduce their reliance on high-cost consultants. Why pay experienced biostatisticans high fees to do work they can easily delegate?
Our plug-n-play training programs can be used by employers to on-board entry-level biostatisticians. This may include a military veteran, student, mother or father returning to the workforce or an individual coming off disability.
Biostatistics apprenticeships opportunity includes a certification upon completion. One- to two-year biostatistics apprenticeships includes the goal of becoming an employee upon completion of program. If you are unable to directly hire the apprentice at the end they can be converted to a staffing arrangement or we can help them find a new position
• Develop Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP), mock-up tables, programming and derived dataset specifications.
• Determine study randomization scheme from protocol and assume responsibility for providing a correct Randomization Specification for the study.
• Programming and Quality Control of derived datasets and Tables, Figures and Listings (TFL)
• Participate in data review and provide statistical analyses as needed.
• Write the statistical section of the Clinical Study Report (CSR) and collaborate with medical writer in preparing the integrated CSR.
• Assume responsibility for writing a Statistical Report as needed.
• Assist with protocol development including experimental design, randomization, sample size calculation, statistical methods, defining study objectives and endpoints.
• Collaborate with Data Management by reviewing Data Management Plan (DMPs), electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) and edit check specifications.
• Other duties commensurate with the position as assigned by line manager.
• Work with complex computerized records systems and maintain security and integrity.
• Collect data from clinical trials.
• Sort information and then ensure it’s screened, grouped, summarized, transcribed, coded.
• Prioritize work in line with project management decisions.
• Provide clerical duties such as data entry, transcription, coding, and collating searches.
• Manage clinical trials through review, computerization, cleaning and auditing of clinical and safety data and databases in compliance with standard operating procedures, client guidelines and regulatory agency guidelines.
• Validate clinical trial or safety data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy based on project specific guidelines.
• Generate data retrievals and summaries.
• Query data inconsistencies and revise case report forms in compliance with standard operating procedures. Perform query resolution and initiate direct contact / follow up with sites for additional information.
• Review case report forms for completeness and consistency.
• Implement strategy for data cleaning and the design and programming of clinical databases.
• Review and approve design, data review ground rules and database design according to Standard Operating procedures and protocol
• Consult with other employees to solve operational or data problems.
Interested employers should contact us using the form down below.
If you are interested in starting your career with one of our biostatistics apprenticeships then submit your resume on our page for Prospective Apprentices..
Interested in working with us? Reach out below.
100 N. Brand Blvd, Suite 306
Glendale, CA 91203