• Assists clinical trial leader or may act as clinical trial leader in the management of individual trials.
• Under the direction of the clinical trial leader or clinical research manager, conducts day-to-day activities including protocol writing, trial administration, report writing and interactions with other line units in support of trials.
• Contributes to continuous improvement of process,
• Contributes in preparing clinical trial protocol summaries and trial protocols.
• Contributes in preparation and implementation of project specific training programs and training materials for internal and external staff.
• Contributes in monitoring safety, eligibility, enrollment and data consistency.
• Contributes in preparing draft clinical trial reports and draft summaries.
• Clinical Trial Oversight/Support
• Clinical Trial Protocol
• Trial Master File (TMF) maintenance and reconciliation
• Clinical Trial Site Support
• Investigational Product Management/Support
• Laboratory and Medical Terminology
• Investigator Meetings Preparation (2/yr)
Employers interested in Clinical Trials Associate Apprenticeships should contact us using the form down below.
If you are interested in starting your career in one of our Clinical Trials Associate Apprenticeships then submit your resume on our page for Prospective Apprentices.
Interested in working with us? Reach out below.