Quality Control Apprenticeships are designed to help employers ensure the quality of their offering. Our expertise covers food, pharma, biotech and medical device industries. Instruction can include cGMP, cGLP and cGCP. QC apprentices can also be used by pre-clinical companies to improve their reproducibility in research.
This program is an 18-24 month apprenticeship designed to train for a career as a Quality Control Technician within the scientific products industry. This includes practical, on site instruction at a host company in areas such as product testing and inspecting, environmental monitoring, validating data with written reports and applying good manufacturing practices. Complementary topics such as continuous improvement techniques, quality improvement tools, good manufacturing and good documentation practices, industry regulatory guidances and a recognized industry certification.
This program is an 18-24 month apprenticeship designed to train for a career as a Microbiology Quality Control Technician within the scientific products industry. This includes practical, on site instruction at a host company in areas such as microbiological testing of finished products, microbiological test data analysis, testing equipment calibration and maintenance, microbiological techniques to minimize potential contamination, and inventory control. Complementary topics such as quality assurance concepts and techniques, laboratory test methods, quality improvement tools, good documentation practices, industry regulatory guidances and a recognized industry certification.
• Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Auditor
• Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) Auditor
• Good Clinical Practices (GCP) Auditor
• Good Distribution Practices (GDP) Auditor
GXP Auditor program is an 18-24 month apprenticeship designed to train for a career as a Quality Assurance Associate GXP Auditor within the scientific products industry. This includes practical, on-site instruction at a host company in areas such as inspection of products manufactured or processed by private companies to ensure compliance with standards/ specifications, facility inspections to determine compliance with standards/specifications, and audit report submissions for status of compliance and any necessary steps to address corrective actions and to determine strategy for preventative actions/continuous improvement. Complementary topics such as continuous improvement techniques, quality improvement tools, goods manufacturing and good documentation practices, industry regulatory guidances and recognized industry certification.
This 18-24 Month apprenticeship includes the goal of becoming an employee upon completion of program. If you are unable to directly hire the apprentice at the end they can be converted to a staffing arrangement or we can help them find a new position. Apprentices can be military veterans, students/recent graduates, mothers or fathers returning to the workforce or individuals coming off disability.
FSMA Food Safety Modernization Act ensures the quality and safety of our food supply. Watch our video on how apprentices are helping Marimix to improve documentation.
• Test and inspect products at various stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products
• Select products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities, such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics
• Monitor environmental conditions, identify microbial growth, test for endotoxin/bioburden, test with biological indicators, test for quality of media/reagents, perform basic microbiology lab techniques, monitor personnel, transfer methods/technologies and review data
• Author and control documents, maintain training records, check for GMP/GLP compliance, and conduct electronic documentation
• Record test data, applying statistical quality control procedures
• Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate document deviations or non-conformances from existing approved standards/requirements
• Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
• Concepts of Quality
• Team Basics/Dynamics
• Continuous Improvement Techniques and Quality Improvement Tools
• Internal/External customers and suppliers, Customer Satisfaction and Supplier Management
Employers interested in Quality Control Apprenticeships should contact us immediately by filling out the form below.
If you are interested in starting your career in one of our Quality Control Apprenticeships then submit your resume on our page for Prospective Apprentices.
Interested in working with us? Reach out below.
100 N. Brand Blvd, Suite 306
Glendale, CA 91203