Contracts Administrator Temp in Irvine, CA
Our pharma client in Irvine needs a temporary Contracts Administrator for one year.
- Preferred 2-3 years in corporate office setting
- Great attention to detail.
- Great multitasking ability
- Bachelor’s degree
Working with lead paralegal in preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts for commercial consulting in the healthcare industry.
- Assist lead paralegal with the preparation and revision of contracts
- Assist paralegal with proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.