Supplier Quality Specialist Needed in Branchburg, NJ
A major pharma client is in need of a temporary Supplier Quality Specialist. This position is estimated to last 6 months.
Required knowledge and Skills:
- B.S. degree
- Microsoft Words, Excel, and Power-point Presentation Computer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge about GMP & GDP
- Experience with Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Industrial Engineering, and/or Business Administration
- Experience in TrackWise
- Experience identifying and prioritizing compliance risks and ensuring appropriate actions are taken
- Knowledge of applicable international standards/requirements including ISO 13485, FDA21CFR820 & 1271
Major responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work with suppliers to complete required surveys and maintain survey files.
- Maintain and archive supplier quality paper records.
- Monitor supplier quality TW records to ensure timely closure
- Support quality associates as needed.