IRB Regulatory Coordinator Temp Needed in West Los Angeles
Growing Oncology Clinical Trial site needs a temporary IRB Regulatory Coordinator in the west side of Los Angeles. This is a temp to hire position.
- Will provide support for clinical research protocols, informed consents, etc.
- Will assist with all aspects of clinical research regulatory to ensure compliance to regulations and protection of human subjects
- Prepare and submit documents to the IRB
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of IRB/Regulatory experience required
- Oncology experience is preferred
- SoCRA or ACRP is preferred
What Do You Want To Do Next?
- Submit your resume /Contact Paul
- Download Six Tips for Investigating an Employer
- Search more jobs
- Learn how to Build a Happy Team
- Speak with someone about my staffing needs
- Learn about our full-time recruiting services
Contact Paul/Submit Your Resume
[indeed-apply jobtitle=”IRB” emailapplicationto=”email@example.com”]
[wufoo username=”level671″ formhash=”m22dl6g1kt1vp8″ autoresize=”true” height=”852″ header=”hide” ssl=”true” defaultv=”Field125=IRB”]