Medical Affairs Manager – Houston, TX
Our client needs a full time Medical Affairs Manager experienced in investigator initiated research. Relocation assistance is available.
- Advanced degree in a scientific field.
- 8 or more years experience as a Medical Affairs Manager, in medical device industry
- Management of investigator initiated research
- Experience developing and managing project schedules, costs, and maintaining quality.
- Knowledge of neuromodulation, cardiac surgery and/or cardiac rhythm management is be a plus but not a must!
You will lead the development and maintenance of all published and unpublished literature regarding company products. You will also support projects from other teams like clinical affairs, marketing, regulatory affairs, market access and R&D.
- Implement, manage and oversee the investigator-initiated research (IIR) program across franchises
- Perform publication planning and support activities across franchises
- Execute scientific writing such as Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) in support of maintaining product approvals worldwide.
What Do You Want To Do Next?
- Submit your resume /Contact Paul
- Download Six Tips for Investigating an Employer
- Search more jobs
- Learn how to Build a Happy Team
- Speak with someone about my staffing needs
- Learn about our full-time recruiting services
Contact Paul/Submit Your Resume
[indeed-apply jobtitle=”HoustonMedAffairsMgr” emailapplicationto=”firstname.lastname@example.org”]
[wufoo username=”level671″ formhash=”m22dl6g1kt1vp8″ autoresize=”true” height=”852″ header=”hide” ssl=”true” defaultv=”Field125=HoustonMedAffairsMgr”]