Sales Analyst for Pharmaceutical Company – 1yr Contract
Our large pharma client in Irvine, CA is in need of a Sales Analyst on a temp to hire basis. We are one of the few agencies that pays 65% of health insurance costs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Technology, Healthcare or related experience preferred. MBA Preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Sales Analyst, or similar in a Finance or Marketing business environment
• Advanced Excel Skills are a requirement
• Experience with business process and sales performance management
• Strong analytical experience, reporting, documentation, and problem solving skills
• Project Management & presentation skills
• Proficient in other Microsoft Office Products, Word, Power Point, and Access
• Experience working with Business Intelligence applications (Business Objects, SAP, SQL, SAS, R, etc.)
• Familiar with prescription (TRx) data such as IMS or Symphony Health a plus
SALES ANALYST KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage commercial sales reporting and analytics, sales performance management, and sales measure framework development. Ensure analysis is prioritized, developed based on business/customer requirements, and documented as required. Present results in a clear and concise format with a focus on findings resulting in the ability execute strategy.
• Establish and maintain cross function relationships with internal departments (IS, HR, Sales Administration, etc.). Keep Commercial leaders to date on the status of issues and analyses, including known problems being worked and perceived risks.
• Define and assist with the design of sales related training and on-boarding programs.
• Assist with accruals and rebate calculations for various pricing programs.
• Ad-hoc analysis as required.
What Do You Want To Do Next?
- Submit your resume /Contact Paul
- Download Six Tips for Investigating an Employer
- Search more jobs
- Learn how to Build a Happy Team
- Speak with someone about my staffing needs
- Learn about our full-time recruiting services
Contact/Submit Your Resume